Chinese teaching positions are available at Frontiers School. We welcome enthusiastic and dedicated applicants with the following qualifications to send their CVs to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Majored in Chinese Language Studies, History, or Teaching Methods
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience
- Standard Mandarin pronunciation
- Competent understanding of written and spoken English
- Responsible, patient, punctual, diligent and a good team player
Tell Us About You
Thank you for applying for a full-time Mandarin teaching position with us.
- Can you tell something about yourself (educational background, work experience, etc.)?
- Do you have a teaching certificate?
- What is your English level?
- What is your greatest strength? What is your main weakness?
- What makes you want to be a Chinese teacher?
- Describe your ideal working team.
- Why do/did you want to leave your current job or last job?
- What is your current salary? What is your expected salary?
- Where are you currently located?
- Are you willing to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends?
- Are you available to start work anytime?
- Suppose you are a Chinese teacher, how do you get along with a difficult student?
- What way do you think is a good way to learn Chinese?
After we receive and review your application, we shall contact you for an interview.