In addition to our excellent comprehensive language program, Frontiers offers services to make your learning and stay in China easy.
- Visa Support:Due to recent policy changes, arranging a Chinese visa has become more difficult. If you have any problems with arranging a visa please contact Joe Arens by phone (no: 86-10-87768148) or via skype (ID: FirstInChina).
- Interpreter service:To help with your living in Beijing, Frontiers can help you communicate with your nanny, driver, cleaning lady, tailor, or child’s teacher.
- Shopping and travel in Beijing:We can give you a heads up on the best shopping and places to visit in Beijing.
- Accommodations:We can help you with living arrangements including hotel reservations, renting an apartment, or living with a Chinese family (home stay). For more details, please email@example.com
- Daily Words:Every weekday Frontiers will send you a “Chinese phrase of the day” via email. They are also available for you to download from our website.
- Follow-up calls:Students may receive a call from Frontiers in order to gain students’ feedback.